Donnerstag, 26. Dezember 2013

dåtid


As time goes by friendship pacts grow or are lost in the fire.
2013 has been exciting, devasting, fertile, unproductive, funny and, all in all, A Good Year, lately.
I have been going through some rough patch and I have got over it.
I studied, I failed, I gained.
 I lost faith in myself and won it back handsomely.
Fausses amis disappeared, reappeared and new friendships were made.
But what are friends for?

"And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try

To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for"

I usually do not talk with friends about my self-harm or depression. 
I am afraid of giving them ideas or make them feel bad, even when they say I could always talk to them.
I am not an easy person and I know about my moments of madness and my moments of glory,
but my friends love me as I am, no matter what. 
Let us all be grateful for our beloved ones because you do not realize what you have until it is gone.





Did you make any New Year's resolutions so far?


 Some photos taken a few weeks ago with some of my bestest friends on a Christmas fair in Berlin











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen